Easy Fish Bake
Quick and easy baked white fish
Author: Mike Weeg
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 lb boneless cod or tilapia fillets
- 1 packet Italian Dressing mix
- ⅓ cup bread crumbs
- ½ stick butter
- 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt butter and juice ½ the lemon into it.
- Mix bread crumbs and Italian Dressing mix.
- Dip fish in butter
- Coat with bread crumb mixture and place in shallow foil lined pan.
- Drizzle remaining butter over fillets.
- Sprinkle with paprika to taste.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until flakes easily.
- Serve with rice or pasta