Mikey’s Pulled Pork
Simple crock pot pulled pork recipe
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 2 16 oz. bottles sliced pepperoncini
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 3-4 lb pork roast
- 2 12 oz. bottles of your favorite sauce
- Put meat and pepperoncini in the crock pot. Liquid and all.
- Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours
- Remove meat and pull apart with a couple forks
- Using a slotted spoon, remove pepperoncini and mix with meat and sauce.
- Serve warm on a kaiser roll.
I use Sticky Brand Garlic Ginger Grillin’ Sauce – Locally made in Littleton, Co. www.stickybrandsauces.com