Yummies from the Donner’s house.
Author: Pat Donner
Recipe type: Dessert
- ½ cup oleo, softened
- ½ cup shortening
- 1½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp soda
- ¼ tsp sa1t
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Thoroughly mix oleo, shortening, sugar & eggs
- Blend in Flour, Cream of Tartar, Baking Soda & Salt
- Shape dough by rounded teaspoonfuls into balls.
- In a separate dish, mix Cinnamon & Sugar
- Roll balls in Coating mixture.
- Place 2″ apart on un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set
Remove from baking sheet immediately,
Thank you Greg.